The support we receive from our Corporate Sponsors is essential for the Depot stage productions to continue every year. We are the premiere community performing arts center in southwest Kansas and we continue to draw people from throughout the multi-state area. In spite of rising production costs, repair and maintenance costs, we intend to expand our programming for both adults and youth in the years ahead. Your sponsorship will make that happen, Please check out the sponsorship opportunities below, and let us know how you would like to be involved in the Depot Theater. We appreciate your time, interest, and support. Thank you for considering this opportunity!
For more information, or to become a sponsor, call (620) 255-1001 or email us at email@example.com
- Listing as a “Presenting” Sponsor in all programs and marketing;
- Listing as a “Presenting” Sponsor on the Depot Theater website;
- Full page ad in the Main Stage programs for the entire season;
- 20 flex tickets that can be used for any performance in the season ($900 value);
- Opportunity to welcome audience from the stage prior to curtain;
- Space in the dining room for a company display, if wanted;
- Private pre-show social hour, if wanted;
- Printed recognition of sponsorship in entry area to the theater.
- Listing as a Corporate Sponsor in all programs and marketing;
- Listing as Corporate Sponsor on the Depot Theater website;
- Printed recognition of sponsorship in the entry area to the theater;
- Half page ad in the Main Stage programs for the entire season;
- 10 flex tickets that can be used for any performance in the season ($450 value).
- 2 Dinner & Show Tickets that can be used for any performance in the season ($100 value);
- Eighth page ad in programs for sponsored show;
- Recognition at the Harvey Bar and in program for every performance of sponsored show.
(Sponsorship is Valid for One Production).
- 2 Dinner & Show tickets that can be used for any performance in the seasonb ($100 value);
- Logo and Business Name printed on back of all tickets for one show per season;
- Could add a coupon/discount on tickets for your business that you approve;
- Recognition at Box Office for all performances of sponsored show;
- Eighth page ad in programs for sponsored show.
(Sponsorship is Valid for One Production).
If your personal business or place of employment would like to purchase a program ad, we are now taking program ads for the nsxt season. Ads are placed in all programs for all shows during the season. Contact us for information on Payment, Depot Ad Contract, and Ad Graphics. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Program Ad”.. Options are:
- Full Page Ad (5″ x 8″) = $1,000
- Half Page Ad (5″ x 4″) = $600
- Quarter Page Ad (Vertical is 2.5″ x 4″) OR (Horiizontal is 5″ x 2″) = $350
- Eighth Page Ad (2.5″ x 2″) = $250
- Program & Website = Add 10%
Let us know how you would like to help us and we will design a special package for you.
Join our Partners, Donors, Volunteers and Other Supporters
We want to thank all of our donors for 2019-2020 and their support! Without them, we could not do what we do for all of you! There are many ways individuals donate. Consider different levels of Planned, Legacy and Estate Giving, Individual Sponsorship and/or the Brick Project outlined below.
The Depot Theater plays a vital role in celebrating southwest Kansas’ legendary history, unique cultures, and regional traditions by providing theater and performing arts experiences representing a vibrant regional community. While the vision and talent of those who have gone before inspired our nonprofit’s mission, it is the dedication of legacy gifts that will sustain the effort into the future. Planned giving will ensure the future of this important historic and cultural asset and will assure the finest performing arts, vital educational and inclusive community programs.
There are, of course, many ways to make a legacy gift. The most direct is to add this simple language to your current will:
“I hereby give and bequeath to the Depot Theater, a not-for-profit organization in Dodge City, Kansas, [state: “% of my estate”, “the sum of $____” or “the residue of my estate”) under this will after the deduction of all debts, funeral expenses, and administration expenses, but before the deduction of my death, inheritance or estate taxes, it being my intention to exonerate this bequest from contributing to the payment of any such taxes.”
Planned gifts are a variety of charitable giving methods that allow you to express your personal values by merging your family, financial and charitable goals. While planned gifts can be made with cash as noted above, many are made by donating assets such as stocks, real estate, art pieces, or business interests.
- Bequests – Include the Depot Theater in your will or trust by designating a written amount or percentage of your estate or property.
- Life Insurance – Designate the Depot Theater as a beneficiary on a life insurance policy.
- Retirement Plan Asset – Donate all or a portion of your annual Minimum Required Distribution or designate the Depot Theater as the beneficiary for a percentage of your retirement plan.
- Securities – Stocks, bonds or mutual funds may be donated and may aid your loved ones in avoiding capital gains tax on appreciation.
- Property – From grain to cattle, from art to jewelry or real estate, gifts of real property are welcomed.
We are honored to have partnered with the Community Foundation of Southwest Kansas and are happy to connect you to the Foundation for a review of your current plans or to establish a plan that meets your personal financial goals while supporting the future of the region’s premiere theater and performing arts space.
(The Depot Theater, its employees and representatives, do not give tax or legal advice. Nothing included or referenced in this website is intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding any tax or penalties, or to promote, market or recommend any person, entity, plan or arrangement. Please consult with and seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent legal or tax advisor.)
- Bill & Connie Hatfield
- Jim & Sandi Coast
- Ron Albrecht
- Kathie Leighty
Waiting for you!
- Steve Knoeber
- Ann Hicks
- Barbara Straight
- Brian & Sandra Hastings
- Charla Batman
- Christian Larson
- Clinton & Delaine Stalker
- Connie Hatfield
- Connie Penick
- Dalton Krayenhaten
- Dan & Beth Love
- Darrel & Bev Blew
- Darrin & Janese Boger
- Dave & Lu Ann Wetmore
- David Mead
- Diane Prellwitz
- Debbie Eddy
- Don & Donitta Wiles
- Don & Donna Foster
- Donna Imel
- Doris Fowler
- Ethel Peterson
- Faye Trent
- Frank & Barbara Mages
- Garth & Amanda Gardiner
- Gayla & Kurt Kirmer
- Harry Zielke
- Jana Ross
- Jane Gregg
- Jerry & Mary Whipple
- Jim & Sandi Coast
- Jim Burke
- Jo Austen
- Karen & Patric Hamit
- Karen Dunn
- Katherine Ruthi
- Kay Conrardy
- Kyler & Barbara Knobbe
- Lynn Nolte
- Margaret Hamilton
- Marsha & Mike Morrison
- Martha Pfannenstiel
- Marty & Jennifer Denison
- Mary Davis
- Mary Jane Stramel
- Michael Coast
- Milly White
- Nancy Vierthaler
- Natalie Cox
- Neola Herrman
- Norman Spohr
- Rob Berry
- Ron & Marcia Harms
- Ron Albrecht
- Ron Stein
- Sarah Shattuck
- Sharon Batman
- Shirley Rumsey
- Sonya Hughes
- Susan Edmonston
- Tom & Jill Loker
Purchase a brick engraved with your name, to commemorate a special occasion, mark a date or moment in time, celebrate a birth, wedding, or engagement, honor a loved one, a favorite show you directed or played in, when you worked for the railroad, or a message for the future. Funds will support the Depot Theater operations and the Endowment fund to insure the future of the arts in Dodge City.
Pricing and dimensions: $150.00 for a 4 x 8 brick with 3 lines of text limited to 14 characters per line (includes spaces and punctuation).
All bricks are approved on an individual basis! Find forms in the box office. Become a permanent part of the Depot Theater and the Dodge City Santa Fe Depot by LEAVING YOUR BRAND ON HISTORY.
Order bricks through the Depot Theater office, or download the Brick Order Form. Drop them off at the Theater Office or mail to P.,O. Box 661, Dodge City, Kansas 67801.